Tuesday, 12 February 2013

What a Job!!!

As some of you know, recently all my photographs on this and my other blogs were "deleted" by Google for some reason. Oh, I wasn't singled out; it happened to zillions of people. Suddenly, lovely scenes of the idyllic French countryside, or Hong Kong Disneyland, or the Eiffel Tower were gone and in their place was a threatening looking black circle with an exclamation mark or, more recently, a triangle with an exclamation mark.

Why did it happen? Nobody has been able to provide any real explanation. It happened, and that is that. I did look at other blog platforms, but not being a computer whiz I came back to the lovely simplicity and user-friendliness of Blogger.

So, I guess all that is a long way to say: please be patient. I have so much to share with you, more trips to France with more leisurely cruises through the countryside, a visit to the stunning Norfolk Island, a return trip to Hong Kong, a day in Brussels, and - most recently - a cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong. However, I am slowly working my way through my old posts, beginning with the first trip to France, reinserting photographs and trying to do so with the care that I devoted to it the first time round.

I guess these things are sent to try us, aren't they. And, boy, are they trying, and so am I - trying my best to catch up, so please don't desert me. Check back regularly as bit by bit the photographs are coming back, and I will soon take you by the hand to share my travels with me.

Bye for now ... Me



The closing of the day near our home - often the loveliest sights are in our backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment